BRUNNHUBER Eisenhuettenstadt is a company approved by the Federal Railway Authority for the purpose of carrying out inspections and brake revisions on rail vehicles of connecting lines in accordance with §50 (6) of the regulation on the construction and operation of access roads (BOA).
- Traction vehicles of the series 102, 106, 111 and 711
- Side vehicles with travel drive
- Goods and special vehicles
- CPI Maintenance Measures according to the VPI Maintenance Guide
- Revisions including investigations according to §32 EBO
- Brake revisions Br 0 and Br 2
Due to our certification according to EN ISO15085 / 2 we are entitled to carry out all welding work including the non-destructive test. With our 10 repair tracks, we are flexible and fast in the process.